We are happy to present a new version of the Safety Break-Away Coupling.
The Safety Break-Away Coupling is designed specifically to minimize spillage and damage associated with drive/pull away incidents when loading/unloading e.g. tank trucks.
The coupling operates independently of shut off safety systems and does not require an external power source. The new Safety Break-Away Coupling offers:
- Exceptionally high flow rate / low pressure drop
- Extremely quick closing time, with minimum loss of media
- Simple and safe design, with reduced numbers of components
- Easy to handle. No need to remove the coupling from the hose / loading arm for resetting, maintenance or repair of the unit
- Cover a wide range of applications
- Cable release version available
- Sizes: 2, 3, 4 inches
- Materials: Stainless Steel is standard. Others on request.
- Seal: Standard O-rings. Full range of elastomer. PTFE seal
- Working pressure: up to 40 bar
- End connections: BSP-and NPT threads
- Different kind of flanges
For further information please contact: email@example.com
View all News & Announcements.